Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello, Bailey

Hello, my pretty little girl.

It is snowing outside again today and I keep thinking about how I would love to have you here to snuggle with. You would still be too little to go out and play in the snow with your brothers but it would be so fun to be able to bundle you up in your warm winter jammies and take you out to watch them. Instead, we all bundle up to come and visit your grave.


I imagine you would be starting to giggle and smile by now. I remember those days with your brothers and how much joy it brought to hear them gurgle and giggle and make all those happy baby sounds.
There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of what stages you would be in ... what you would be learning to do .. and how happy I would be to watch you reach those milestones.

I know that there is a reason that you are not here with me, Bailey. One day I will know what that reason is. But, meanwhile, I miss you so much. I love you my little "Bailey Bai".
Mommy


1 comment:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Oh jenn that was sweet. I am sure your sweet baby girl is watching over you and loving you more than ever.