Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby Bailey's Journey - An Introduction

Many of our friends and family have asked us to create a blog or send some information regarding the journey we have been on as we anticipate the arrival of our baby, Bailey Grace. I have hesitated to do it simply because I didn't know how to start without it being just a big, long rambling entry. However, I have decided that I would do just that. I figure that you can skip the parts you don't want to read. :)


I have kept a journal of sorts by writing letters to our unborn baby girl regarding her situation and the updates from each of her Doctors appointments. I am hoping that some day she will be able to read these and see how much love and support she had from all of her family and friends. I will probably use some of the exerpts from that as I go back and try to "catch up" and get this blog started so please be patient as we get through the beginning - long, rambling posts.

No comments: