Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nonfetal movement worries

One thing that has always made us feel reassured during this pregnancy was the fact that little Bailey was so active. Our other boys were not so active so being able to see and feel her move so much has made us feel a lot better. However, for a few days we had noticed that the movement had really decreased. I didn't want to be a "bother" but I was really starting to get worried on day 3 so Chris convinced me to call and just ask Cindy what she thought. This was on August 1st, 2008. She said that she wanted me to come in as soon as possible and got me an appointment for that very afternoon. I went in and had an ultrasound and - woo hoo - all was well. Heartbeat is strong and she was squirming and squirming. I guess she had just been sleepy for a few days. FINALLY - a good news appointment!

No comments: